Greater Victoria is home to a number of interesting markets including farmers markets, artisan markets and night markets.
Markets in Greater Victoria
Great places to buy fresh produce, handmade crafts and homemade food products include the following:
- Bastion Square Market – an artisan market in Bastion Square.
- James Bay Market – a summer market featuring both fresh produce and artisan goods from May until September.
- Moss Street Market – a market featuring dozens of farmers and artisan vendor stalls on Saturdays.
- Oak Bay Night Market – a once-a-month market in Oak Bay Village in June, July, August and September most years. (Not happening in 2020.)
- Ship Point Market – a night market in Victoria’s Inner Harbour on Fridays in the summer. (Not happening in 2020.)
- Sidney Night Market – an evening street market on Thursday evenings along Beacon Avenue in Sidney. (Happening online in 2020.)
In addition to the above, other articles that might be of interest include the following:
- Victoria’s Events Calendar
- Greater Victoria Parts of Town
- Victoria Streets & Neighbourhoods
- Shopping Opportunities in Victoria
Articles about Vancouver and the Lower Mainland that you might be interested in include the following: